Good exercise, for hands and mouth
Caution: it's super duper dry and it takes good time to eat. It took me 10mins to mix it up and 10mins to eat with a slice of bread. It's really like a "rumination".
By MOLUGU P. on 17 August 2021
• Unsweetened, bitter and tastes very much almond.
• looks like grind paste of raw almonds.
• Super duper dry, tasted half a spoon directly and my mouth really stuck like a glue.
• not spread consistent, it's like a thick chutney paste.
• solid lumpses formed at the bottom, which took a lot of work to mix it up.
Bottomline: It's good, but if you ask me if I'd go for it again? My answer is 'NO'. I really can't take that much amount of dryness or may be you gotta find a better way to eat it.