The New roget's thesaurus in dictionary form (thumb-indexed) Hardcover – Import, 23 October 1981
|Hardcover, Import, 23 October 1981||
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Publisher : Putnam Adult; Revised edition (23 October 1981)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 560 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0399126791
- ISBN-13 : 978-0399126796
- Reading age : 18 years and up
- Item Weight : 885 g
- Dimensions : 15.9 x 4.24 x 23.52 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,432,327 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The Thesaurus is thin and light weight. Hence easy to handle.
2. Font size is big enough to read it properly without much strain on eyes.
3. Selection of meanings is quite good.
1. The paper quality is really bad. (like some other books of Norman Lewis)
2. Not too many meanings are given for one word. Although enough number of words are given which can enrich your vocabulary. (Don't compare it with Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus. That one is far better than this Norman Lewis's in this aspect.)
Final comment- Although it is a good thesaurus, I would recommend Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus. That book is better than this.
Top reviews from other countries