- Item Weight: 898 g
- Item model number: WG-FOG
- ASIN: B07TNP94PR
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 11 July 2019
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#20,315 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- #161 in Boy's Sneakers
skoodo Kids Casual Sports Shoes (Boys and Girls 6-14 Years) - Winger Glide - Fiery Orange | Grey
|List Price:||₹ 2,999.00|
|You Save:||₹ 1,200.00 (40%)|
- Sole Material: rubber
- Closure: Hook & Loop
- The best shoes for daily casual wear; ideal for outdoor play
- Full Flexibility and grip with uniquely designed rubber sole
- Wide Comfy Fit with easy to wear adjustable straps
- Cushy Feel with soft, padded interiors
- This style has a fit larger then expected. Please measure the foot before selecting your size
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The MOST flexible shoe in the market that lets your foot move freely when you play.
Our FlexiMove rubber sole, with a unique dots-and-cuts GripAll tread, provides unparalleled flexibility and grip with no compromise on durability. Skoodo soles have been rigorously tested at FDDI labs and meet all SATRA standards for flexing, abrasion resistance, and slip resistance.
At skoodo, we DON’T make narrow and pointy shoes. Your toes need space to spread and wiggle as you grip, climb, run, and play. So, all skoodo shoes are roomy and have a wide toe-box to give the toes space to move.
Quick-fit straps that feature in all our designs make it easy to strap up for a perfectly snug fit, so nothing comes in between you and play!
Kids LOVE our elasto foot-bed and it gets an instant “aha” across all wear-tests. It is also certified by SATRA for excellent underfoot cushioning.
Our AirFlo mesh makes every skoodo shoe light and breathable, for any-weather outdoor wear. For seasons and feet that sweat a lot, a pair of good cotton socks is highly recommended.
DO NOT BUY
Experts say that wearing the wrong shoe for long durations can impact balance and posture development in kids. This can result in increased aches and pains in adulthood. Hence it is recommended to not buy shoes that are:
- Narrow in front
- Hard and Inflexible
- Thick soled
- Ill fitting
Is your child wearing the right shoe?
Kids' feet are wider in front, with their toes spread apart, to help balance and grip better. Their muscles are still developing and need unrestricted flexing for better muscle and arch formation. Nerves at the bottom of their feet need to feel the ground evenly to send the right signals to the brain, for correct movement and posture development.
So, podiatrists and orthopaedics recommend shoes that are wide, fully flexible, and comfortable during long wear. Always buy shoes that are:
- Soft and padded
How to select the right size
Are you confused about what size of shoe to order? Do you know what size your child currently wears? Have you noticed that this sizing number varies across the different shoes and brands that s/he owns?
Trouble is that sizing can vary across brands and across styles too. Hence, it is INCORRECT to select shoes from the sizing table basis the size mentioned on their current shoe.
To get the RIGHT FIT, always measure your child’s foot to get the exact length in cms/mms. Use the simple steps below to MEASURE ACCURATELY and ensure they are wearing the RIGHT SIZE ALWAYS.
Steps to measure
1. Take two Graph Sheets to MEASURE BOTH FEET, one by one.
2. STAND STRAIGHT and place the LEFT HEEL ALONG any of the straight lines on one sheet. Keep both feet next to each other and spread slightly apart.
3. Draw the foot’s outline keeping PENCIL TIP STRAIGHT throughout.
4. Count the number of squares from HEEL TO THE TIP of the LONGEST TOE.
5. The big squares are your measure in cms and the small squares in mms.
6. Multiply the total cm squares by 10 and add it to number of mm squares to get exact measurement in mms. E.g. (20 big squares x 10) + (5 small squares) = 200+5 = 205 mms
7. Repeat steps for RIGHT FOOT. Order basis the measure of the LARGER FOOT.
- Measure and buy as per SIZE NOT AGE
- Measure both feet and buy as per LARGER foot
- Measure in the STANDING position with foot fully spread
- Measure in the afternoon or later, as feet swell over the day
The signature toe-wave extends upwards from the sole to protect the toes from hurt and the shoes from fraying. Go on, keep kicking!
AirFlo mesh and rubber soles make skoodo shoes easy to wash and quick to dry so rain or shine, you’re out to play.
All skoodos are lace free. The wide mouth and quick-fit straps make them easy to wear. Let nothing come in the way of play!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?