- Item model number: 198-ZERUN
- ASIN: B07W55Z5V9
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 2 August 2019
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#19,477 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- #374 in Women's Ballet Flats
- Sole Material: rubber
- Closure: Slip On
- Upper Material Type: Jelly PVC
- Lifestyle: Casual
- These ballet are made of synthetic jelly PVC material and have a beige detail at the front that gives it a very cute look in addition to style.
- The non-slip technology sole makes this pair of ballerina from Tresmode perfect for daily run-arounds and an ideal pair
- Product care: Tresmode uses only top quality material to produce our merchandise. Slight marks and colour variations should not be considered as a fault, but inherent characteristic of the product. We encourage shoppers to adopt the following care tips in order to maintain the appearance and prolong the lifespan of all Tresmode products. Different types of materials require different type of care.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Tresmode, a brand synonymous with uber chic footwear, was launched into the Indian market in 2007 with the first flagship store in Mumbai. Designed at a studio in Florence, Tresmode shoes are manufactured across the world with young, trendy and fashion forward designs. European footwear designer emmanuel rossi is the head of brand development at Tresmode.
Designed at a studio in Florence, Tresmode's shoes are then manufactured across the world. With young, cool and fashion forward designs, the brand is known for keeping up with the latest trends as seen on the ramps in London, New York, Paris and Milan. Combining state-of-the art quality with edgy design, Tresmode took on European footwear designer Emmanuel Rossi as the Head of Brand Development.
Tresmode, a brand synonymous with uber chic footwear, was launched into the Indian market in 2007 with the first flagship store in Mumbai. Within four years, Tresmode has not only created a presence across the country but also internationally and retails in cities such as Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai , Kathmandu and many more.
Within a short time, Tresmode has truly established its name and become a celeb favorite with stars such as Bipasha Basu, Deepika Padukone, Genelia D’souza, Priyanka Chopra, Monikangana Dutta, Minisha Lamba, Sonam Kapoor, Sushmita Sen, Shahid Kapoor, Vivek Oberoi and Prateik Babbar sporting their shoes.
Tresmode sets itself above from the rest is the ability to bring the hottest international styles to the Indian market and ensure that the clientele are being given the best of latest fashion to adorn their feet. Tresmode's versatile collection from party to work wear appeals to the urban clientele whose fashion tastes are constantly evolving.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|