Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 60.00 Delivery charge
word power vocabulary Paperback – 2018
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Product description A core book about English language and correct word usage; those who are preparing to sit for CAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL and other such examinations would definitely stand to greatly benefit from this book. Anybody who wants to improve one's vocabulary will also find it very useful. Authored by Norman Lewis, the grammarian from New York who has several other English language books to his credit, 'Word Power Made Easy' has been published by Goyal Publishers and became popular soon after the first edition was released in the year 2009. For those Indian students who have to clear the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), an essential examination for securing admission to many overseas universities, improving vocabulary and knowing about the correct usage of similarly spelled words or words pronounced words is most essential. The book is broadly divided into three sections. By way of simple techniques, the author has presented easy tips for improving one's vocabulary and word skills. After having created awareness about the new words and their meaning, he then goes onto explain how to make their correct usage. Norman Lewis, by way of citing several examples, even explains the correct usage of many words that often have the user confused. The diction and many idioms are explained in detail. Picking up the correct synonym, when arriving at a particular expression, has also been explained. A section of the book even explains many etymology concepts that one can easily adopt for getting a better grasp of the language.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|